Thursday, May 22, 2014

got some stuff

Hello people, I'm back ( sorry to disappoint you all ). yesterday evening I played at the home school orchestra performance with my class. We played three songs one of which was selections from ''The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug'' we actually sounded pretty good. I would like to share with you all a quote from Portals 2 ( I love this quote it makes me laugh every time )
Plus I never liked the original ''when life gives you lemons quote. Now... I recently bought two of my products at geeky-props and wanted you to see how they turned out. First I've got the void walker pendant
( sorry that they are dark) Then ( I know it's a little late for this )
Now before I will show the greatest end scene ever.
th-th-th-that's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment