Friday, April 18, 2014

''Yoohoo big summer blowout''

                                                           ''Yoohoo big summer blowout''
How are you doing readers? It has been a while since I posted so I will try to make this one longer then my usual. Good news people, I am very close to done with the first letter opener. All I need to do is add the handle and blade details then it will be done. By the way, I have a new product idea and I would like some feedback on it. My idea is this, a ''bowl of power'' which is a bowl that is the shape of ring of power from Lord of the rings, with a bottom added so it can hold jewelry or other small stuff. Well? what you think?
I just released a group of new products called the bat trilogy featuring two rings and a pendant available at stop-and-shop geeky-props. here are some 3D images of them,

cool, huh?  If anyone wants a different size ring, simply comment on this post and tell me your size so I can make it for you. Now the weekly fact; did you know NASA has been using 3D printed parts in their space ships and experiments for the past few years? I think that is pretty cool. I can't do long posts, sorry, so happy Easter, and God bless you. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment