Tuesday, April 29, 2014

a post this is.

sup' y'all? I am going to start with the fact this time. So, did you know 3D printing is one of the fastest growing markets in the world, already at an estimated $2.2 billion in 2012. I got news my sister just had twins! a boy and a girl how cool is that! that makes me an uncle for the 9th and 10th times, sweet! by the way, ( this is kinda off topic ) Shapeways now has 14k gold as one of its many materials ( at $600 per a cm cubed ). Also, shapeways shared this cool story about a girl named Natasha. I just recently made two new rings, the Love you in elven ring
                                                   And the I Love you in star wars basic ring
Nice, right? once again if you need a different ring size just leave a comment on this blog or on the 
prouduct at stop-and-shop geeky-props.I must say the coolest thing I have ever seen on Shapeways is the strandabeasts by TheoJensen, here is a video of some of them 
Absolutely epic is it not. Well that is all I've got so, so long and thanks for all the fish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment