Monday, April 7, 2014

what's going on

Happy April every one. Friday was the day when each of the orchestra classes got judged and advised on their skill (My class was at 3:55 pm). apparently my class did okay on all except are dynamics which is not too terrible. are church had a yard sale last week to raise money for my sister's mission trip to Fogo ( that's in Africa ) and we were able to make over one thousand dollars! Today I decided to draw some pictures using crayons just to see what I could do. these are more like doodles ( my little brother named them ) but here are the results; first we have ''gorilla foot prints''
                                                                  then, ''game system'',

                                                                      ''world of life'',
                                                                 and ''the old trail''
I know they are not very good, but I am working on my drawing skills. Speaking of skills I need more pendant ideas so if you have any I would be glad to hear them. Here is this weeks pendent
FLASH'S LOGO pretty nice eh?I sure like it. This is now buy able at stop-and-shop geeky-props. Hey, I have started reading an old scifi series called Tom Swift.
It was written in the 1910s to the 1930s but I like it. now for the 3D fact of the week; did you know that a version of 3D printing was shown in Jurassic park three when they made the resonating chamber of the velociraptor cool huh? well I got to go now, this is Nathanael Burks, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment