Monday, March 31, 2014

some more pendents

Hello once again readers, I have been sick for the last couple days so I had time to build...
This new pendent. This can be bought at stop-and-shop geeky-props it is based on the void walker symbol from Ion's echo. A thrilling new sifi book with epic action and great twists in the plot. Now for my weekly 3D fact; did you know 3D printing has on multiple occasions saved peoples lives and replaced bones in others! I am so happy that the weather here is finally warming up it has been so cold the last few weeks.
Oh ya, I meant to talk about another pendent I built rather recently
this one is styled after the logo of the video game Half life. I know that I have not said much interesting stuff this post and for that I am sorry. so, farewell and God bless you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment