Sunday, March 16, 2014

''I have returned'' ( and a cool Divergent ring)

''I have returned'' and do you know what?
SNOW !! AGAIN !! IN MARCH !! snow is great and all , but I am getting kind of tired of it. Oh yea, I drew this little something... 
It is my interpretation of the void walker symbol in the book Ion's echo written by J. Mathew who in fact is my oldest brother .  Ions echo is truly a great book . I don't just say that because he is my brother but because it is what I really think . Now that I have talked some I would like to announce a product in the making. Lord of the Rings letter openers... based on some of the well known swords. Starting with Bilbo's sword, Sting. After each sword is complete, I will tell you which one is next on my list. Speaking of products, I have a fairly new Divergent ring that I designed that is now in my shop:

The three symbols are based on the book and soon-to-be-movie, Divergent. If you want a ring in a different size you can ether comment below or comment on the product in my  geeky-props  shapeways shop. I would like to show you were I do all my products ready...set...show!
''Pretty dang exciting, eh?'' Now, for the 3D factiod of the month; Did you know there are over 133,000 products on shapeways?! Well, until next time, ''So long, and thanks for all the fish''.

No comments:

Post a Comment