Monday, March 24, 2014

A Small Post ( and a Spiderman pendant )

Hello again, I was thinking about learning a new language and was hoping that maybe I could get some suggestions. Also I would like to once again ask for product ideas for my shop Stop-and-shop Geeky-props. Now since it is a new week here is another fact; did you know the first working 3D printer was invented by a man named Chuck Hall in 1984.
 
 I have here a little something I would like to announce...
A NEW SPIDERMAN PENDANT!!! available in pink, red, and black.
I made this pendant in honer of the release of "The Amazing Spiderman 2'' on May, 2nd. The pendant can be bought at my shapeways shop . Could you believe that three of my siblings, an in-law, and my niece, all had birthdays in the last two weeks! In closing I would like to mention that the first letter opener should be completed in about two more weeks. Thank you for reading my blog and until next time farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment