Friday, March 14, 2014

a little bit of me and geeky-props

I think I should begin my blog by telling a little bit about myself and my shop(stop-and-shop geeky-props).  First off, I will tell about me. I am sixteen, I was born on February 27,1998 in Missouri.  I was saved from my sin in June 2004, and am the ninth born in my family of fourteen children. I like Legos, blue, cello ( I play it), classical music, hard work, 3D modeling, and family. How I look, I won't try to explain.  I will simply show you few pictures:
                                                                So... this...is me :-[)
Practicing my cello
One last photo for my ego. 
 
ta-daaaaa 
Enough about me (for now). I would like to say a little something of my''geeky-props'' shop, but just a little.
My shop is simply my 3D creations that are able to be bought. How cool is that?!   It's all 3D printed on shapeways.com   Sorry about this post being so short, but don't worry  ''I'll BE BACK!''

No comments:

Post a Comment