Friday, March 21, 2014

Another post

''Ollo'' it's me again, Nathanael. I just came on to say what I've been doing. Today I spent three hours fixing a washer, then I made a batch of whole wheat bread.

 By the way, Bilbo's sword ( Sting ) is coming along beautifully and looking great. Since I last posted I was able to throw together a new pendant. My new pendant is based off of the SiFi movie '' Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy ''. Here is a pic of it.
It's not much of a picture but so far it is all I have. I also made a pendant of Marvin's head, but it will be a while until it is able to be bought at Stop-and-shop Geeky-props. If any one has any ideas for new products, feel free to comment on my ideas page. Here is a meme I threw together the other day:
Tell me what you think. Personally I don't care for it much but I thought I would go ahead and post it. I have started teaching my younger brother the very basics of the cello. It is kind of fun to teach every now and then. Just as a point of interest, I actually learned to play cello at the Play and Sing His Praises Home School orchestra, as did my eight older siblings. This is a shorter then normal post but for now, far faren all.

No comments:

Post a Comment