Monday, April 21, 2014

talk

Hello peeps, I hope you all had a good resurrection Sunday ( also called Easter ) I did. My church had a sunrise service and afterwards a huge brunch ( which was absolutely amazing ). When I got home I helped set up an egg hunt for my nieces and nephews ( all ten of them ). After the egg hunt I played several games of battle ship with my younger siblings. Hey, guess what I found on shapeways...A troll face coin awesome!
 
Also you should check my new page. Did you you know ( this is the weekly fact ); that 3D films have been around since 1915, that is earlier than I would have thought. I just made a page on this blog so you can easily view all my geeky-props' shop products. you can look at the page right over there ---------------}>
I am going to say this again, if anyone has an idea please feel free to comment. Oh, by the way, this is my favorite piano guys video ( Did I mention I love the piano guys )
Excellent is it not. Before I go let me say...ALMOST DONE WITH SCHOOL. okay I'm good now bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment